Laura is the Office Manager and Jim’s Executive Assistant. She is the backbone of Jim Saulnier & Associates and diligently works to keep your experience positive and smooth. Laura received her Bachelor of Science in Mathematics Education from Bowling Green State University, and absolutely loves both teaching and learning.
Laura also …
- Competed in a national curling tournament in 2008.
- Was charged at by a rhino while assisting a zookeeper in high school. (The zookeeper later made her hand-feed it lettuce to make peace.)
- Received the John Phillip Sousa Award in 2007.
- Briefly wanted to be a clown, and can still make balloon animals and juggle… kind of.
- Is fiercely competitive, especially when it comes to Euchre.
My first trip to Moab with my husband for our 4-year wedding anniversary
We took the roundabout route to Colorado while moving here from Ohio and stopped at Mt. Rushmore. While there we took a ride in a helicopter for an aerial view.
We love camping and hiking in Colorado. No idea where we were in this picture, though.
My hometown of East Lansing, MI is also home of Michigan State University. I’m a huge Spartan fan, and occasionally still make it to a football game.
One of my favorite Colorado memories was before we moved here. My husband and I took a trip to Gunnison and rented an ATV around Taylor Reservoir.